In the shadow of the Squaw Peak Mountain, Aunt Chilada’s offers a exceptional variety of picturesque settings for your event. Select from one of the charming private dining rooms or spacious garden patios that easily accommodate groups up to 500 people.An Event Order (contract) is generated for each event
and sent to you for your signature.
- Final payment is required upon conclusion of the event.
- A final guaranteed number of guests is required five working days prior to event.
- There is a 19% service charge and sales tax on all events.
- Buffet service requires a guaranteed minimum of 30 adults.
- A tent insurance policy is available for garden patio events.
Please contact your event planner for more details regarding this affordable and reassuring option.
- There is a facility charge for any area being used exclusively by your group. It includes Mexican décor on buffets, a reader board to
greet your group, centerpieces, balloons, decorated gift or
registration table, fountain, piped in music and linens.
- All bands must be contracted through the restaurant.
- We are happy to create a custom menu or entrée
selection for your group.
- We can adjust any seasoning or spices to accommodate
your personal taste.
- Reduced pricing for children 3-8 years old.
We are pleased to provide the following services to enhance your event. Check with your event planner for current pricing.
2 hour minimum is required
Filled with mini liquor bottles, aspirin, beer nuts, lipsticks, mints, cigars, cards, candy etc.
From fresh flowers to glowing candlelight.
Rates vary — check with your event planner.
A fun, attractive cocktail server dressed in costume serving shots of tequila with lime and salt.
Microphone and speakers
TV/VCR/DVD, podium, microphone and screen are available.
Hollowed out barrel cactus filled with refreshing margaritas. Makes an excellent presentation.
Cascading Chocolate Fountain
See the Chocolate Fountain page for more information.
Parquet wood floor available in sizes of 12' x 12', 15' x 15', and 18' x 18